List of publications on a keyword: «medical students»
Occupational Burnout Among Medical Students During Learning Period and its PreventionPublication date: 13.11.2020Psychologically Safe Educational Environment: Design Problems and Development Prospects
- Klennikova Tatyana Vasilevna, Knyazeva Tatyana Ivanovna, Mihajlina Olga Anatolevna
- Work direction:
- Psychological security in the digital environment of an educational institution
- The prevention of occupational burnout among medical students with the use of means and methods of physical culture during their learning period is examined in the article. Occupational burnout, that appears in person's inability to restrain one's emotions which leads to the exhaustion of one's organism, may emerge among specialists of various professions which in most cases leads to psychologic stress. Negative symptoms of professional hazard most commonly appear among medical workers. Same symptoms of occupational burnout may also apear among medical students during their learning period. This burnout build-up and the lack of preventative activities lead to serious consequences for students including suicidal thoughts.
About Some Aspects of Educational Work of Students with Reduced Capabilities in Medical UniversityPublication date: 08.06.2021Psychological and Pedagogical Issues of Modern Education
- Sudakov Dmitrii Valerievich, Sudakov Oleg Valerievich, Shevtsov Artiom Nikolaevich, Belov Evgenii Vladimirovich, Sviridova Viktoriia Vitalevna
- Work direction:
- Chapter 8
- The article is devoted to the study of some aspects of teaching students with health limitations and disabilities in a medical university. Currently, in Russia and around the world, inclusive and integrated education continues to develop, elements of which can be found in medical universities. At the same time, a complete transition to an inclusive education of medical students is impossible for a number of reasons, at the head of which are certain requirements for the future physician, who must have a certain amount of health, not only physical, but also mental. Unfortunately, not enough research is devoted to the aspects of teaching students with health limitations and disabilities in medical universities – the study of which became the purpose of the presented work. The objects of the research conducted from 2018 to 2021 at the N.N. Burdenko, 30 medical students served, divided in-to 3 groups of 10 people, depending on the etiology of their pathology. So, 1st group consisted of students with insignificant disabilities. The 2nd group included students with disabilities established from their birth or childhood. The 3rd group consisted of future physicians whose disability was established during their studies at a university (often as a result of an accident). In the work, the sex and age composition of the subjects was determined, the ratio of students to existing faculties was studied, the pathology most often encountered in persons with disabilities and disabilities was studied, the attitude of others to the respondents was deter-mined, as well as their own opinion regarding various aspects of the educational process at a medical university. The work is of interest for the staff of the departments of a medical university who are related to working with students with health limitations or disabilities.