The journal is looking for scientists and researchers of Russian regions and countries of the near and far abroad in order to ensure the implementation of scientific achievements and advanced experience in the practice introduction in the mass, as well as the development of innovative potential of a person. The journal is an independent platform for the research results validation of scientists and practitioners.
Research results, general theoretical reviews, methodical and other materials of scientific, educational, cultural and educational character of individual authors and groups of authors in Russian or English are accepted for publication.
All the articles published in the journal go through independent and editorial peer-reviewing.
The journal has an editorial board.
The mission of the journal is to provide an opportunity for authors to familiarize a wide range of professionals with their ideas, and for readers to be aware of current issues of studying, preserving and developing ethnic cultures in the modern world.
"Ethnic Culture" is an interdisciplinary scientific and practical peer-reviewed journal that presents the results of studies in the field of ethnic processes and phenomena. The journal publishes articles and debates on a wide range of issues related to methodological approaches to the study of ethnic cultures and their role in the history of human civilization; various aspects of crosslinguistic and intercultural communication; issues of cultural traditions preservation in the context of globalization and the transfer of ethnocultural experience to future generations.
- a reflection of the results of scientific-research, research-to-practice and experimental activities of domestic and foreign scientists in various fields of science in order to intensify scientific interaction and cooperation within the scope of scientific community as well as among professional researchers and a wide range of readers;
- research approbation of post graduate students and degree seeking applicants;
- promotion of major achievements of both domestic and foreign science;
- promotion of relevant information about the state of modern science, the dissemination of innovation and best practices and research techniques;
- provision of а "platform" for discussion, exchange of views on topical issues of scientific research conducted in the country and in the world;
- scientific community consolidation;
- exchange of experience, development of professional relations and scientific cooperative interaction.
- increase of the part of publications of leading foreign researchers on problems interesting to their Russian colleagues;
- inclusion in the list of the Higher Attestation Commission. In this regard, the journal is published in compliance with all the requirements of the Higher Attestation Commission.
The volume and current issues of the journal "Ethnic Culture" are brought into compliance with international quality standards of scientific periodicals for the correct identification of issues of the journal.
In accordance with the international standards for the publication of scientific journals, the volume numbering of the printed publication "Ethnic Culture" indicates the current year since the founding of the journal. The magazine was founded in 2019. So, in 2021, the current volume number is volume 3, in 2022, volume 4 is expected, etc.
The volume numeration does not change throughout the calendar year. The next issues of the publication are indicated under the numbers.
During the year, the journal "Ethnic Culture" is published 4 times under the numbers – No 1, No 2, No 3, No 4.