List of publications on a keyword: «международный туризм»
DYNAMICS OF THE RECOVERY GROWTH OF THE TOURISM INDUSTRYProceedingSocio-Economic Processes of Modern Society
- Elena A. Panfilova
- Work direction:
- Современные тенденции развития мирового сообщества
- The article defines the specifics of the recovery growth of the tourism industry, determines the quantitative and qualitative parameters of the development of international tourism at the present stage, which makes it possible to more comprehensively consider the dynamics of the tourism industry.
- international tourism, tourism industry, recovery growth of tourism, uneven recovery growth of tourism
World Practice of Tourism Development in the Context of Technological TransformationsBook ChapterThe Influence of Creative Industries on the Russian Economy: Service, Hospitality, Advertising and Others
- Konstantin K. Levchenko, Tat'iana P. Levchenko
- Work direction:
- Глава 5
- Currently, tourism is a backbone of the economy, and together with its associated sectors, it effectively combines many activities for global economic development. According to UNWTO data, tourism forms national competitive advantages and accounts for almost 11% of world GDP, introduces more than 4 trillion dollars into turnover, and for a number of countries, revenues from the tourism industry correspond to the basis in the country's budget. Currently, tourism is developing in the context of a deep crisis associated with the pandemic and the emergence of new strains of COVID-19, as well as with measures of external sanctions pressure caused by global political processes, which led to the need to revise traditional approaches to the leading tourism sectors – inbound and outbound, and in particular, international. International tourism has been largely affected by the coronavirus, as demand for services, the largest sources of foreign exchange earnings, has sharply decreased. The research problems are based on methodological approaches reflecting the issues of active transformation of global processes of world practice in the development of the tourism industry and its most important sectors. Technological and digital transformations are considered as key factors in the development of tourism. Possible trajectories of further tourism development are scientifically justified – transactional and infrastructural.
- factors, China, technological transformations, types of transformations, international tourism, the experience of Singapore, digital transformations, transactional and infrastructure development trajectories