List of publications on a keyword: «уровневая структура»
Theory and practice of language education of technical universities studentsBook ChapterTheory and practice of language education of technical universities students
- Galina A. Krasnoshchekova
- Work direction:
- Авторская монография
- The monograph "Theory and Practice of Language Education for Students of Technical Universities" summarized many years of experience in a technical university, presents the author's concept of the fundamentalization of language education for students in non-linguistic universities, embedded in the process of teaching students a foreign language to prove its effectiveness. In the first chapter of the monograph, the author describes the new requirements for proficiency for a foreign language specialists, written into the federal state educational standard of the new generation for higher education; problems that arise while teaching students foreign languages in technical universities, and ways to solve these problems. The methodological basis for the concept of the fundamentalization of language education of technical university students and the creation of conditions necessary for the implementation of this concept are described in details. The second chapter describes the modern system of teaching foreign languages of technical university students, the multi-level structure and content of language education at each stage of this structure, as well as the methods of teaching all types of students' speech activity using innovative communication and information technologies. The author of the monograph describes the important role of the teacher in the process of teaching students a foreign language, creating modern educational content that provides the learning process. The monograph contains scientific and methodological recommendations on the development and use of original pedagogical technologies, new forms of working with students using computer capabilities, creating computer training programs for self-study work of students, writing professionally oriented textbooks in foreign languages. The implementation of this system of training of technical university students proved its effectiveness, as evidenced by the results of experimental training conducted at the Department of Foreign Languages at the Southern Federal University. The quality of student learning improved due to the implementation of the concept of the fundamentalization of language education and modern educational technologies into the educational process.
- pedagogical technologies, educational standard, fundamentalization of education, multi-level structure, teaching methods, computer-based educational programs
Osobennosti kreativnogo myshleniia pedagogov-khudozhnikovProceedingEducation, innovation, research as a resource for community development
- Larisa A. Likhatskaia
- Work direction:
- Педагог – ключевая фигура создания условий развития успешного ребенка
- Дивергентные представления о креативности разработаны в большей степени эмпирически и потому смешиваются с другими концептуальными моделями креативности. Это приводит к неопределённости идеи о собственно дивергентных основаниях креативности. В данной статье рассматривается дивергенция в контексте креативного мышления и личности художников-педагогов. Понятие человека с расширенными функциональными возможностями рассматривается как потенциал креативности и его эмпирические референты.