List of publications on a keyword: «motivation to learn»
Teoretiko-didakticheskie polozheniia nauchno-obrazovatel'noi kontseptsii "obuchenie deistviem"Publication date: 23.07.2019Education and science: current trends
- Loginova Natalia Anatolevna
- Work direction:
- Парадигмы современного образования
- The use of the «action learning» provisions formulated in the work will improve the results of the modern educational process and determine the vector of «action learning» methodology formation taking into account the needs of employers and typical labor market requirements that are relevant in a particular period of time. The author used the methods of analysis, synthesis, graphical interpretation of data in the formulation and proof of the presented provisions of the scientific and educational «action learning» concept. The main idea of the scientific and educational «action learning» concept development is to maintain the self-consistency and internal consistency of all the elements that determine the course of the modern educational process.
Methods of Formation of Motivation to Learn a Foreign Language at the Middle Stage of EducationPublication date: 26.04.2021Development of education
- Sorokoumova Galina Veniaminovna, Poddiakon Elizaveta Andreevna
- Work direction:
- Pedagogy and Modern Education
- The process of forming the motivation to learn as the basis for the effectiveness of the educational process continues to be a relevant object of research. The effectiveness of the learning process is largely determined by the students’ attitude to this process. The purpose of our research was to analyze the effectiveness of project methods using authentic materials to increase the motivation of middle school students to learn a foreign language. The study took place in the gymnasium during the on-the-job training. The experimental group consisted of students who were trained by «English» teaching materials by O. Afanasyeva and I. Mikheeva. In the experimental class the curriculum was supplemented with the application of the project method, game technologies and the use of authentic materials. The preparation of methodological materials for the study consisted of creating a technological map of the lesson and preparing additional materials and handouts for students. The article analyzes the results of the application of the project method with the use of game technologies and authentic materials for the formation of motivation to learn a foreign language at the middle stage of training. The article presents the results of a pedagogical study with an example of creating a technological map of a lesson, recommendations for increasing motivation to learn a foreign language at the middle stage of training. Based on the results of the study, the recommendations to increase motivation to learn a foreign language at the middle stage of education have been developed.