List of publications on a keyword: «intellectual potential»
Universitety tret'ego pokoleniia: realizatsiia innovatsionnoi obrazovatel'noi paradigmyPublication date: 23.07.2019Education and science: current trends
- Galina N. Selianskaia, Katerina V. Isaeva
- Work direction:
- Парадигмы современного образования
- The relevance of the study is detremined be the necessity to form a new structure of educational activities of universities, focused on the preparation of competitive graduates, whose competencies meet the needs of the modern stage of the changes of technological structures in the economy and the formation of a new post-industrial society. The analysis and generalization of theoretical approaches and practice of educational activity organization in contemporary higher educational institutions is carried out and possible ways of educational process modernization with application of competence approach to definition of educational process results are defined. The prerequisites for changing the educational paradigm in the Russian higher school are studied and the levels of competencies formed in the traditional educational process based on the concept of «supporting education», as well as the levels of competencies that can be formed in students while organizing the educational process using the concept of «innovative education» are determined. The interrelation of higher school teachers' information competence with the possibility of increasing the education system innovative ability is revealed. The ways of creating information and methodological system to support the training environment that accompanies the learning process, using the capabilities of the Internet are proposed in the article. The article describes four blocks of the educational process modernization, combining the basic tools for the innovative educational process implementation at the University, and lists the main conditions for the implementation of the proposed innovations in University practice. Innovative type of teaching methods at the University should be based on the fundamental condition of students' innovative methods of thinking and activity mastering – the principle of the Trinity of educational, research and project activities of students, both independent and in a single team with teachers. The main goal of all methodological technologies is to involve the student in the learning process, to make him an active participant in the learning process, to form his independence, interest in the active acquisition of knowledge, skills of self-education and research abilities.
Vozmozhnosti interaktivnogo obucheniia v protsesse intellektual'nogo razvitiia mladshikh shkol'nikovPublication date: 07.04.2022Psychological and Pedagogical Issues of Modern Education
- Liudmila N. Koniagina, Olga V. Ilina
- Work direction:
- Глава 10
- The content sets out the theoretical foundations of the problem of developing the intellectual potential of modern children in the information world. Emphasis is placed on interactive learning as a condition for the development of mental cognitive processes in children of primary school age. An analysis of the presented program “Sherlock” is given; the results of the introduction of this program into the practice of the educational process in the primary grades of the school are presented. The study shows that the presented project can be successfully used to develop the intellectual potential of younger schoolchildren in the process of interactive learning.