List of publications on a keyword: «spiritual culture»
The Universal Intention of Enlightenment in Russian spiritual cultureProceedingPedagogy, Psychology, Society
- Aleksandr D. Pokhilko
- Work direction:
- Социальные процессы и образование
- Based on the sociocultural method, the essence of teaching in its correlation with apprenticeship was revealed; the prerequisites for the intention of enlightenment in Russian history are clarified. The poet is considered as a kind of Teacher of the people. The poet teaches to be a person and individuality. As a result of the study, it is concluded that the intention of enlightenment expresses the traditional nature of society and, at the same time, the desire of Russian society for rationalization and modernization based on the formation of a personal principle.
- personality, enlightenment, teaching, the subject of teaching, forms of teaching, Russian spiritual culture, poet
Lexico-Semantic Groups of Chuvash HydronymsResearch ArticleDevelopment of education Volume 4 No 1
- Anna S. Egorova
- Work direction:
- The article is devoted to the lexical and semantic analysis of Chuvash hydronyms. The purpose of the study is to classify the names of water bodies by lexical and semantic groups, to identify the main principles of the nomination of hydro-names. The article deals with the names of rivers and streams, lakes and ponds, swamps and swampy places, the names of springs and wells. The main material for the analysis was collected by the author during field research, data from the toponymic file of the Scientific Archive of the CSUH and various cartographic sources, maps of land stored in rural administrations of the Chuvash Republic were used. The main methods are descriptive, comparative, typological, and statistical ones. The results of the study showed that according to the lexical and semantic classification, Chuvash hydronyms are divided into two groups: 1) hydronyms that reflect the physical and geographical properties of water bodies and their environment; 2) hydronyms that have arisen as a result of practical human activity. Most of the names of water bodies are based on a specific feature of the geographical realities themselves. Their Chuvash language can be grouped into the following subgroups: 1) names containing a significant feature of the object; 2) names indicating the ground, soil; 3) names related to the plant world; 4) names associated with the animal world; 5) names indicating the location of the water body; 6) names expressed by numerical indicators; 7) figurative and metaphorical names. Hydronyms that have arisen as a result of the practical activity of a person are divided into the following subgroups: 1) hydronyms related to the life and economic life of the population; 2) hydronyms whose meanings are related to the social life and spiritual culture of the population; 3) hydronyms derived from anthroponyms; 4) hydronyms derived from ethnonyms; 5) hydronyms derived from toponyms. It is concluded that as a result of lexical and semantic analysis, it is possible to establish the principles of the nomination of hydronymes, to identify the physical and geographical characteristics of the area, to obtain new information about the material and spiritual culture of the Chuvash people.
- Chuvash hydronyms, Chuvash oikonyms, names of water bodies, lexico-semantic analysis, lexico-semantic groups, physical and geographical properties, material and spiritual culture of the Chuvash people
Praktika obucheniia russkomu iazyku v polikul'turnoi srede (iz opyta raboty)Book ChapterEducation: theory, methodology, practice
- Ekaterina A. Plotnikova, Tatiana A. Zolotova, Natalia I. Efimova, Mariia N. Pirogova
- Work direction:
- Глава 1. Современные лингвистические методы обучения
- This section focuses on issues of improving the methodology of Russian language teaching and efficiency of teaching Russian in a multicultural environment with the use of elements of spiritual (including folklore) culture in educational institutions of the Mari El Republic (humanitarian gymnasiums, secondary and higher educational institutions). The authors of the section demonstrate the features of using folklore in the main areas of activities (both class and extracurricular) of experimental network platforms (FIRO) and the pedagogical workshop (Prosveshcheniye Publishers) and conclude that such projects, aimed at the sociocultural adaptation of Russian youth and their socialization and culturalization, are extremely important in the aspect of harmonizing interpersonal and intercultural relations in the modern Russian society. By referring to several facts of traditional Russian culture in their teaching of Russian as a foreign language, the authors of the monograph (E.A. Plotnikova, M.N. Pirogova) have received a certain positive response. It is evident that at the initial stage of learning, the students should acquire a kind of linguistic minimum, which includes knowledge about the culture of the country, its traditions, the distinctive features of verbal and non-verbal communication, etc. In such cases, the use of innovative pedagogical technologies, including olympiads and quests, usually provides positive results.
- folklore, Russian language, multicultural environment, sociocultural adaptation, spiritual culture, innovative pedagogical technologies