List of publications on a keyword: «physical fitness»
Processing of the Results of Modeling the Creative Abilities of Girls by Means of GymnasticsPublication date: 09.02.2021Topical Issues of Pedagogy and Psychology
- Kostenko Elena Gennadevna, Ambartsumian Natalia Aleksandrovna, Tolstykh Olga Sergeevna
- Work direction:
- Глава II. Особенности педагогического процесса
- The current stage of the reform of the education system is focused on the education of a creative person using new pedagogical technologies and methods, including in the field of physical education. However, the process of forming subjective creativity in physical education lessons remains insufficiently studied and requires modeling the entire educational process, using specially designed tasks and exercises that contribute to the formation of motor and mental creativity in students. The data obtained from the test results showed the effectiveness of the developed methodology for modeling the creative abilities and physical fitness of girls aged 7–8 years, by means of gymnastics. On the basis of mathematical and statistical methods, a comparative analysis was carried out, and significant differences in the physical fitness of students were revealed. The paper shows the expediency of expanding the arsenal of means and methods of physical education with children based on the study of creativity and physical fitness in a general education institution. Practical research materials can be recommended for teachers, trainers and teachers of additional education, institutions of additional education for children and adolescents, as well as for advanced training and retraining courses for specialists working with young people.
Ispol'zovanie traditsionnykh kazach'ikh sredstv fizicheskogo vospitaniia v obshcheobrazovatel'nom protsessePublication date: 17.01.2020Culture. Science. Education
- Sokolov Vladimir Lvovich, Kostenko Elena Gennadevna
- Work direction:
- Глава 3. Образование
- The article is devoted to the consideration of traditional Cossack means of physical education in educational process. The authors point out that the educational process in the Cossack classes forms a high level of applied readiness of schoolchildren to changes of the dynamic conditions of modern society. The study experimentally substantiated the option of passing the program material on the subject of physical education with a basic variational approach to students’ physical education.
Assessment of the Level of Physical Fitness of Future Specialists of the Agro-Industrial ComplexPublication date: 23.06.2021Development of education
- Sbitneva Oksana Anatolevna
- Work direction:
- The article deals with the problems of the development of physical qualities, physical fitness of future specialists of the agro-industrial complex. The significance of physical activity on the level of physical fitness is revealed. The assessment of the level of health of students, the level of physical fitness is made. The features of the activity of specialists of the agro-industrial complex are considered. It is stated that successful professional activity of specialists requires from graduates theoretical knowledge, functional stability, physical fitness, professionally important mental qualities. The results of the control standards for the requirements of the university are analyzed. The article gives an assessment of the development of the main motor qualities. Research methods. In the course of the study, the results were analyzed. We used search, analysis, generalization of methodological literature; we used a survey, a method of control tests. The results of the study. According to the results of the survey to identify the level of health, a high indicator was recorded, having any deviations in the state of health of a permanent or temporary nature. When passing the control standards of the university, the level of development of physical qualities and physical fitness was revealed. It is concluded that the average level of development of speed, agility, and strength is recorded. Endurance and flexibility have a low level of physical development. Physical fitness is an indicator of the general condition, level of health, physical development, development of basic physical qualities.