List of publications on a keyword: «interpersonal relationship»
Features of Social and Communicative Development of Children Brought up in Different Age Groups of Pre-School Educational InstitutionPublication date: 11.11.2020Development of education
- Bodenova Olga Viktorovna
- Work direction:
- Theoretical and Applied Education Research
- The article describes the results of studying the social and communicative development of preschool children, in particular – the features of interpersonal relationships of children brought up in different age groups of pre-school educational institutions. The studies aim is to identify the features of the sociometric structure of a group of different ages, motives and needs for communication, such communicative qualities as initiativity, selectivity, and stability of communication. Methods of research. The study was conducted in pre-school educational institutions in Petrozavodsk. To test the hypothesis, the following methods were used: sociometric method and the method of involved observation, quantitative and qualitative analysis. Discussion of results. Analysis of the results of the study showed that children in different age groups have specific features of social and communicative development, which may be the result of spontaneous socialization factors. Among the highlighted features there is an incomplete sociometric structure of the pre-school group of different ages, the dominance of pragmatic motivation for communication, the predominance of heterogeneous game groups by gender and age, rigid fixation of positions in communication, and strict normative regulation of interaction between children of different ages. It is concluded that the results obtained can be used to determine the directions of educational work of specialists, manage spontaneous factors of socialization in order to minimize their negative impact on the social development of children.
Optimization of Interpersonal Relationships of Younger Adolescents With Disabilities Through the Relationship of Teachers and Their ParentsPublication date: 18.11.2020Psychologically Safe Educational Environment: Design Problems and Development Prospects
- Kasatkina Natalya Valerevna
- Work direction:
- Creating a psychologically comfortable and safe educational environment: technologies, diagnostics, practice, expertise
- The article is devoted to the formation of socialization of children. The author notes that positive, guiding and supporting qualities of trusting, authoritative adults favorably influence the formation of communicative competence of adolescents with disabilities, including the nature of their interpersonal relationships. The addiction of a younger adolescent with disabilities pushes to copy, repeat the behavior model of others who are interested and create a comfortable being in society.
Features of the formation of interpersonal relationships in primary school students in an inclusive educationPublication date: 28.05.2020Education and science: current trends
- Dzheiranova Sofia Dionisievna, Kolesnikov Ilya Nikolaevich, Kuzmina Anna Bronislavovna
- Work direction:
- Глава 2. Современные образовательные практики
- The results of an empiric study of the characteristics of interpersonal relationships in an inclusive environment in primary school children with normal and impaired development are presented in the article. The authors describe the features of the correctional development work, the methods and techniques used; features of theatrical and design activities application to optimize interpersonal relationships in an inclusive environment are considered. Based on the results of the study, the recommendations for teachers on the studied issues are proposed by the authors.