List of publications on a keyword: «senior preschooler»
Communicative Development of Junior Preschoolers During Educational CooperationProceedingPsychologically Safe Educational Environment: Design Problems and Development Prospects
- Olga A. Surakova
- Work direction:
- Creating a psychologically comfortable and safe educational environment: technologies, diagnostics, practice, expertise
- The following article examines the issue of communicative development of senior preschoolers by the means of educational cooperation including the conditions of the use of digital technologies. Features of students' communicative and social development, their correlation and the principles of educational cooperation are studied in the present article.
- social development, senior preschoolers, educational cooperation, communicative development
Model of Methodological Educational Support of Etiquette Behavior Skills Formation in Senior Preschoolers in the Conditions of Preschool Educational Institution and FamilyResearch ArticleDevelopment of education No 4 (6)
- Yuliya S. Ustritskaya, Svetlana I. Karpova
- Work direction:
- Education system in Russia
- The article is devoted to the organization of educational work on the etiquette behavior skills formation in senior preschoolers, which is aimed at awareness and implementation of children's etiquette norms (appearance, table etiquette, speech etiquette, behavior in public places), contributing to the favorable entry of preschoolers into society and successful interaction with people surrounding them. The purpose of the article is to consider the model of methodological educational support of etiquette behavior skills formation in senior preschoolers in the conditions of preschool educational institution and family. Methods. A pedagogical experiment, in which 56 children of six years of the preschool educational institution №51 «Zorenka» of the city Khimki, Moscow Region took part, was conducted. Parents were also surveyed for interest in the etiquette behavior skills formation in children. Research results. In the course of the study, the average level of etiquette behavior skills formation in children was observed. The survey of parents showed little interest in etiquette behavior skills formation in children. For the purpose of successful formation of etiquette behavior skills in senior preschoolers in the conditions of preschool educational institution and a family the program of methodical support was organized. Conclusion. Repeated diagnostics of the level of etiquette behavior skills formation in senior preschoolers revealed a more pronounced positive dynamics in the level of etiquette behavior skills formation in children.
- model, etiquette behavior skills, methodological support, senior preschoolers, cooperation with pupils’ families