List of publications on a keyword: «professional standard»
Professional'naia obshchestvennaia akkreditatsiia: gosudarstvennaia politika, vozmozhnosti, strategiia, innovatsii, obrazovanie, perspektivyPublication date: 30.08.2018Education and science: current trends
- Chernopiatov Aleksandr Mikhailovich, Bondareva Ekaterina Ivanovna
- Work direction:
- Парадигмы современного образования
- There are examined professionally-public accreditation of educational programs and direction to identify the features and strengths of programs, the specificity of their implementation, which in consequence will have a positive impact on the quality of training of future specialists. The relevance of the topic to present the new paradigm in the relationships between educational institutions and employers. Employers ' requests for training of specialists due to the ever-increasing demands of the market. In modern conditions the labour market permanently updates its requirements to the quality of graduates of educational institutions. The challenges posed by employer to educational institutions, lies in the fact that the future specialist must be suitable not only on educational performance but also on psychological, individual, management and most importantly on professional qualities, are widely demanded at the present stage.
The determination of professional competences of educational psychologists, providing support of inclusive educationPublication date: 12.09.2019Development of education
- Riapisov Nikolay Aleksandrovich, Riapisova Alevtina Gennadevna
- Work direction:
- Education system in Russia
- The article presents the result of the work on the determination and formulation of mandatory professional competencies of the educational psychologist, providing support for an inclusive educational process, as well as indicators of their achievement. They are the target guidelines for the content of the master's program «Psychology and pedagogy of inclusive education» in the direction of training 44.04.02 Psychological and pedagogical education in the framework of the development of the approximate basic educational program of the master’s programme.