List of publications on a keyword: «linguistic persona»
Some Features of the Lexicon of the Russian Language PersonalityPublication date: 27.09.2021Development of education
- Puzov Nikolai Aleksandrovich
- Work direction:
- Special Theme of The Issue
- The article deals with the process of modern Russian linguistic personality vocabulary enrichment as a result of cultural-historic development of Russia in concert with the Russian language. The purpose of the article is to describe and analyze semantically-structural features of lexical units being the most relevant and widely used in the modern Russian linguistic personality vocabulary; to characterize the «linguistic personality» term based on the native and foreign linguist scientific studies; to interrelate active vocabulary enrichment of modern linguistic personality with cultural-historic development of language, nation, country. The following linguistic investigation methods were used: method of observation, method of description, method of content analysis, method of scoring. As the result of study 5 lexical units, the most relevant and significant from national history and modern geopolitics viewpoint, used in speech of contemporary native speakers of Russian living both in Russia and outside, were discovered, described and analyzed: «alphabet», «satellite», «Sputnik V», «the Trans-Siberian Railroad», and «the Baykal-Amur Mainline» words. Conclusion. Cultural-historic development of nation and country encourages evolution of language system lexical level which leads to vocabulary enrichment of linguistic personality using this language as means of communication.
The main approaches to studying the phenomenon of a linguistic personaPublication date: 27.10.2020Education and Pedagogy
- Dubskikh Angelina Ivanovna
- Work direction:
- Филология в системе образования
- The flourishing of the anthropocentric approach in linguistics has led to scientists’ close attention to the definition of a linguistic persona. Man, his speaking and behaving manners in various situations have become the study object in various branches of linguistics. The purpose of the article is to analyze the main approaches to the study of the linguistic persona that exist in modern integrated linguistics, their characteristic features. The work also discusses the model of a linguistic persona, its understanding generally and properly.